Ever find a song you absolutely, cannot stop listening to? The Weekly Rock is a list of tunes we can’t get out of our head. Check out the playlist on Spotify and be sure to subscribe!
- Only Love by Ben Howard
This album is so natural and beautiful. I’ve had it on repeat all week, his music videos are just wonderful as well.
- You Can Be All Kinds of Emotional by The Lone Bellow
Appalachian transplants in Brooklyn.
- Put the Gun Down by ZZ Ward
- Pusher Love Girl by Justin Timberlake
I really shouldn’t have to explain this one. Jessica Biel is one lucky lady.
- A Tattered Line of String by The Postal Service
- Sleeping Ute by Grizzly Bear
- My Love Took Me Down to the River to Silence Me by Little Green Cars
- Rye Whiskey by Punch Brothers
Nothing reminds me of an Appalachian Summer quite like the Punch Brothers.
- O.N.E. by Yeasayer
This is a serious feel good jam and the anthem to my life at the moment.
- Let Me Back In by Rilo Kiley
- Show Me by Bruno Mars
The song, the man, the words…………………
- Lingering Still by She and Him
I’d like to think of this song as prep music for a Jamaica trip that is right on the horizon.
- No Such Thing by John Mayer
- Runaround Sue by Dion and the Belmonts
When spring time is around the corner, I want oldies and beach music to get me ready for warm weather.
- Little Deuce Coupe by The Beach Boys
- Trembling Hands by Explosions in the Sky
- Use Somebody by Pickin’ On Series
There’s something very earnest about this cover of Use Somebody. Anyone else loving the Pickin’ On Series?
- She’s Long Gone by The Black Keys
- Level by The Raconteurs
- Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips
My favorite song off the Phillip Phillips album, video premiered recently.
- I Want You by Bob Dylan
- Slow it Down by The Lumineers
- Bad Habit by Sarah Darling
- If You Want it to be Good Girl (Get Yourself a Bad Boy) by Backstreet Boys
I added this to my workout playlist a few weeks ago and I can’t stop listening to it. And let’s face it ladies, truer words have never been spoken.
- Same Love feat. Mary Lambert by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
This song is beautiful and very appropriate this week as the SCOTUS is currently debating gay rights
- These Foolish Things by Emmy Rossum
Emmy Rossum’s voice is sultry and wonderful on this cover of the 1930s classic tune. Check out her new album, Sentimental Journey, here
- I Love It feat. Charli XCX by Icona Pop
I’m obsessed with this song and guess what, I don’t care!
- Loud Love by Good Old War
- Count On Me by Bruno Mars
- Babel by Mumford & Sons
- Last Night by The Strokes
- Spaceship Coupe by Justin Timberlake
I’d gladly fly away with JT
- In My Life by The Beatles
- From Finner by Of Monsters & Men
- Stubborn Love by The Lumineers
- Stupid Boy – The Voice Performance by Cassadee Pope
Here is my favorite performance from Season 3 in honor of the Season 4 premiere of The Voice