Ever find a song you absolutely, cannot stop listening to? The Weekly Rock is a list of tunes we can’t get out of our head. Check out the playlist on Spotify and be sure to subscribe!
- 6am – Fitz and the Tantrums
- I Could’ve Been Your Girl – She & Him
- Out of My League – Fitz and the Tantrums
- On the Attack – Langhorne Slim, The Law
- Let’s Stay Together – Al Green
- Against the Grain – City and Colour
- Futures – Jimmy Eat World
- Unbelievers – Vampire Weekend
- Fools Gold – Fitz and the Tantrums
- The Way We Move – Langhorne Slim, The Law
- Need Your Live (Acoustic) – The Temper Trap
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke ft. T.I. and Pharrell
- Give Me Love – Ed Sheeran
- Sky High Honey – Matt Nathanson
New Matt Nathanson!
- Distance – Christina Perri ft. Jason Mraz
This is my favorite Jason Mraz duet since Details in the Fabric with James Morrison. The lyrics are beautiful, the harmonies are perfect, and um, it’s Jason.
- You’ve Lost That Lovin’ Feeling – Glee Cast (Chord Overstreet and Blake Jenner)
Yes, I still watch Glee. Why haven’t Sam and Ryder had more duets?
- Ho Hey – Nashville Cast (Lennon & Maisy)
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun – The Maine ft. Adam Lazzara
Again, excellent cover (this was not intentional)
- Love Letter – Clairy Browne & the Bangin’ Rackettes
- No Sugar in My Coffee – Caught a Ghost
- Ball and Biscuit – The White Stripes
- Sex – The 1975
- Shake It – Metro Station
When I was moving in, my family and I had a 30-second dance break to this song. It’s so good!
- Alone Together – Fall Out Boy
- You Are The Only One I Love by Jaymay
- Santeria by Sublime
Something about this song just makes me feel summer.
- Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance
I noticed that some of my music choices are heavily influenced by my grief over the Red Wedding..
- Coffee by Copeland
- Tragic Kingdom by No Doubt
Tragic Westerosi Kingdom…
- How Low by Ludacris
- Moment 4 Life by Nicki Minaj with Drake*
- She Will by Lil Wayne with Drake*
- Make Me Proud by Drake with Nicki Minaj*
- Swimming Pools (Drank) by Kendrick Lamar
- I’m on One by DJ Khaled with Drake, Rick Ross, and Lil Wayne*
- Wasting All These Tears by Cassadee Pope
This is Cassadee’s much-anticipated brand new single and I have to admit, I’m in love. Can’t wait for the album.
My song choices for #6-11 were all produced by our most recent Monday Man Candy , T-Minus. Four of those songs topped the U.S. Hip-Hop/R&B Charts. They are marked with an asterisk.